We had presentations and hands-on workshops on the integration of robotics into the classroom. Talks:
- Professor Chris Rogers –RogersTalk, Tufts USA
- John Pinkney, UK
- Mr Wang, Shanghai Shixi High School
- Mr Liang, Primary School Attached to Beijing Institute of Technology
- Hands-on: You could teach in this way
- Hands-on: We are a team! – Vassilis Chryssanthakopoulos
The following two tabs change content below.
Professor Chris Rogers is Department Chair of Mechanical Engineering at Tufts University and an advisor to the Center for Engineering Education Outreach (http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu). He created ROBOLAB, the software that preceded the Mindstorms NXT and EV3 Software. His teaching work extends to the elementary school, where he talks with over 1000 teachers around the world every year on ways of bringing engineering into the younger grades.