How could you build a device that uses sound to indicate the distance to the nearest object? For example, as an aid for a person with vision impairment.
Other than using the Ultrasound Sensor, are there any other sensors that could be used to measure distance?
The following two tabs change content below.
The Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) in Boston, Massachusetts, is dedicated to improving engineering education in the classroom, from Kindergarten to college. The Center houses faculty, staff, and graduate students from engineering disciplines and the education department.
Latest posts by CEEO (see all)
- Chair for Mr Bear - 21 August 2020
- Assistive Technology: Making Lives Easier - 20 August 2020
- Sturdy Tower - 14 June 2020
- Going the Distance - 21 May 2020
- GPS accuracy testing with LEGO bricks - 10 September 2015