MINDSTORMS EV3 books
(listed alphabetically by author)
- Bagnall, Brian. Maximum LEGO EV3 Programming
- Benedettelli, Daniele. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Laboratory: Build, Program, and Experiment with Five Wicked Cool Robots!
- Bratzel, Barbara. STEM by Design: Teaching with LEGO Mindstorms EV3
- Garber, Gary. Instant LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Griffin, Terry. The Art of LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Programming
- Isogawa, Yoshihito. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book
- Karch, Marziah. Build and Program your Own LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Robots
- Kee, Damien. Classroom Activities for the Busy Teacher: EV3
- Rollins, Mark. Beginning LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Valk, Laurens. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book: A Beginner’s Guide to Building and Programming Robots
The following two tabs change content below.
Barbara teaches at the Shady Hill School in Cambridge, Massachusetts and works at the Center for Engineering and Education Outreach at Tufts University. She is the author of several LEGO robotics activity books for teachers, most recently STEM by Design.