MINDSTORMS EV3 books written for educators
- Bratzel, Barbara. STEM by Design: Teaching with LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Jawaharial, Mariappan. LEGO EV3 Robotics: A Guide for Educators
- Kee, Damien. Classroom Activities for the Busy Teacher: EV3
General MINDSTORMS EV3 books
- Bagnall, Brian. Maximum LEGO EV3: Building Robots with Java Brains
- Baichtal, John and James Floyd Kelly. Hacking your LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Kit
- Bell, Mark, and James Floyd Kelly. LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3: The Mayan Adventure
- Benedettelli, Daniele. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Laboratory: Build, Program, and Experiment with Five Wicked Cool Robots!
- Garber, Gary. Instant LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Griffin, Terry. The Art of LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Programming
- Hixson, Rena. MINDSTORMS: Level 1
- Hixson, Rena. MINDSTORMS: Level 2
- Hixson, Rena. MINDSTORMS: Level 3
- Hixson, Rena. MINDSTORMS: Level 4
- Isogawa, Yoshihito. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Idea Book
- Karch, Marziah. Build and Program Your Own LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Robots
- Koch, Grady. High-Tech LEGO: Projects in Science, Engineering, and Spycraft with Technic and MINDSTORMS EV3
- Lu, Wei. Beginning Robotics Programming in Java with LEGO MINDSTORMS
- Rollins, Mark. Beginning LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3
- Trobaugh, James Jeffrey. Winning Design!: LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Design Patterns for Fun and Competition
- Valk, Laurens. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book: A Beginner’s Guide to Building and Programming Robots
The following two tabs change content below.
Barbara teaches at the Shady Hill School in Cambridge, Massachusetts and works at the Center for Engineering and Education Outreach at Tufts University. She is the author of several LEGO robotics activity books for teachers, most recently STEM by Design.