To help you get started with LEGO robotics and engineering in the classroom, here is a collection of posts related to classroom management, kit storage, and assessment.
- Starting a robotics program: The MINDSTORMS robotics ‘fit’ and your school
- Managing a project-based robotics classroom
- How to keep track of all those student projects!
- Tips for using LEGO with young children
And all those pieces of plastic?
- Managing robotics equipment in the classroom
- Thinking outside the box: A look into LEGO organization and sorting
- Assessment tools for group projects
- Assessing student work in robotics and engineering
- Learning dimensions: Another way to assess
The following two tabs change content below.
I live in Tasmania, Australia, and teach Computer Science and Computing (Robotics + Game Design) at Claremont College. I also teach students from around Tasmania through my online robotics class, SmartBots. In my spare time, I enjoy hunting for little plastic boxes ("geocaching") and playing board games.