The LEGO Education website offers detailed information about the different robotics kits, including the EV3, and provides support to help you get started.
When you’re ready, please come back to this site for inspiration and support.
If you need help choosing a kit, Which LEGO kit? gives brief descriptions of the kits and suggestions for their use.
- EV3 car building plan: Harvester
- EV3 car building plan: Riley Rover
- EV3 software intro: Damien Kee’s first look at the EV3
- EV3 tutorials: by students, for students
- EV3 books
- NXT car building plan: basic car
- NXT car building plan: Domabot
- NXT car building plan: TassieBot
- NXT building tips
- NXT Constructopedia
- NXT-G quick programming guide
- Programming with the Move block
- NXT books
How do I manage a classroom?
- Starting a robotics program: The MINDSTORMS robotics ‘fit’ and your school
- Managing a project-based robotics classroom
- How to keep track of all those student projects!
- Tips for using LEGO with young children