Harvey Mk II is an improved version of the ever-popular Harvester quick EV3 robot build that was published in 2013.
This version features improved stability and has more LEGO connection holes for external attachments.
The following two tabs change content below.
John operates as a Science and STEAM Specialist for students in NSW Primary schools. He is also the founder of “Sci-riffic” – a business that provides Professional Development for teachers in Science and LEGO Robotics. John holds a Bachelor of Education (Primary), a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and is a qualified electronics technician, with experience in avionics and special effects for film and television.
Latest posts by John Burfoot (see all)
- Harvey Mk II: Improved Quick EV3 Robot Build - 27 September 2018
- EV3 Sensors - 22 March 2018
- EV3 Simulator using RobotC: QEV3BotSim - 31 October 2016
- Programming Bluetooth on EV3 - 13 April 2015
- Building with RCX/NXT lamps and EV3 pieces - 5 April 2015