for LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS
This version of ROBOLAB is an add-on for LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS. A version of LabVIEW is required to install and run this. You can find more information on this products on the NI website:
LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS
or download a free trial here.
ROBOLAB for LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS
To make it work, follow these steps:
- Download the Robolab add-on (above). DO NOT UNZIP. (Mac users: Use a right button click and select "Save Link As...")
- Download the installer (above). (Mac users: Use a right button click and select "Save Link As...")
the installer in LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS (this will only work if
the installer and the zip file are in the same folder - the installer
will unzip the zip file).
- Go through the install steps (should start running automatically - this takes a while as it has to recompile everything)
- Close all windows and restart LabVIEW
- Go to the Tools menu and select Robolab 2.9.4d...
1. start up labVIEW
2. Go to the Tools menu and select Robolab 2.9.4d...
Tools >> RoboLab 2.9.4d..
Mac OS X 10.4 or Later
RCX supported in all operating systems with the original serial tower (with 9v battery)