Have you got something to share with the LEGO Engineering community? Whether you’ve got an idea for an activity, a story to tell, or some great tips & tricks, let us know. As a thank you, we’ve got a WeDo 2.0 set and some exclusive, customised LEGO bricks to give away.
Here are some suggestions for the kind of posts we’re looking for (and, yes, many of these categories overlap)…
- Blog-style posts – a teacher, coach, or parent shares their story
- Challenge ideas – inspirational activities for the classroom
- Big ideas – including discussions about pedagogy and concepts
- Support – including troubleshooting, getting started, and classroom management
- Reference – lists of useful information, e.g. books and web sites
- News and events – timely information that may include training, upcoming conferences and workshops, competitions, and new technology announcements and reviews.
Once your post is submitted, it will be reviewed by one of the site’s editors prior to publication. And don’t worry, we’ll be kind!
Additionally, the authors of the first six posts submitted and accepted for publishing on the site will receive an exclusive LEGO brick engraved with “LEGOENGINEERING.COM 2016”.
UPDATE OCTOBER 2016: The winning post has been selected: Crossing the Gap. The judges thought that this was a great, open-ended idea, and one that got us excited about trying this out with our own students.
Latest posts by Rob Torok (see all)
- Make Way for Ducklings - 23 June 2017
- 2017 Summer LEGO Engineering Institute for Educators - 18 May 2017
- Robotics challenges: Workshop handouts - 23 March 2017