Tufts Teacher Engineering Education Program (TEEP) is a flexible, affordable, online, graduate credit-earning program from Tufts University Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO), that takes any K12 teacher on an 18 month journey leading to a certificate in engineering education.
- TEEP participants earn 16 graduate credits for less than US$300 per credit hour.
- All classes are supported by online office hours, peer feedback, and all of the hands-on materials needed shipped to your door.
- Don’t want to participate in the full certificate but still need graduate credits? We also run graduate level single courses separate from the full certificate program.
- Use LEGO Mindstorms EV3 and other technology as tools to help you learn engineering.
Single course registration is also available if you do not want to apply to the full program.
Sign up to the TEEP email list: http://eepurl.com/crCwnr
Latest posts by Rob Torok (see all)
- The Plan and the Reality 5: Relay Race - 15 August 2019
- Line Following and Proportional Controls - 15 August 2019
- The Plan and the Reality 4: Research Task and Tallest Tower - 1 July 2019