WeDo books (listed alphabetically by author)
- Dolata, Jan, Aleksander Gruszczynski, Ola Syrocka and Piotr Marszalkowski. Bathyscaphe WeDo ebook (LEGO WeDo building & programming instruction guide 1)
- Dolata, Jan, Aleksander Gruszczynski, Ola Syrocka and Piotr Marszalkowski. Windmill WeDo ebook (LEGO WeDo building & programming instruction guide 2)
- Kee, Damien and Fay Rhodes. Classroom Activities for the Busy Teacher: WeDo and Animal Sets: Our Coral Reefs
- Sitzler-Frazier, Robin. Animate, Build, Code with LEGO and Scratch: a guide for busy teachers
The following two tabs change content below.
Barbara teaches at the Shady Hill School in Cambridge, Massachusetts and works at the Center for Engineering and Education Outreach at Tufts University. She is the author of several LEGO robotics activity books for teachers, most recently STEM by Design.
Latest posts by Barbara Bratzel (see all)
- New cycles of Dr. E’s MINDSTORMS and WeDo Challenges - 23 February 2017
- Dr. E’s Challenges for November - 23 November 2016
- Dr. E’s Challenges launch a new season - 14 October 2016