The 2nd annual LEGO Engineering Symposium was hosted by the CEEO at Tufts University in 2008.
Download Symposium Day 1 presentations (ZIP) containing…
- John Field – LabVIEW: From the cradle to the grave. How can you use LabVIEW to expand the data logging experience from elementary to college classrooms
- Eric Wang – Brickcasting: A call to arms!
- Mitchel Resnick & Robbie Berg – New pathways into robotics: Experimenting with Crickets
- Merredith Portsmore – The power of datalogging
Download Symposium Day 2 presentations (ZIP) containing…
- L Heikkila – Finding the cognitive hook for girls
- T Ford – Datalogging as part of the exploratory process: A means not an end
- T Ford – Datalogging without programming
- Brian Gravel & Bill Church – SNAP Animation: Putting students’ theories into motion
Download Symposium Day 3 presentations (ZIP) containing…
- Erin Cejka – Understanding engineering education: An overview of research at the CEEO
- John Field – What’s next for MINDSTORMS software and the NXT toolkit