NXT Building Tips is a brief PDF guide to tips and tricks for building with the LEGO NXT, including:
- Basic LEGO brick stacking
- Using pegs to connect beams
- Connecting beams using axles and bushings
- Constructing sturdy shapes
- Attaching a wheel to a motor so that the motor turns
- Attaching motors to your NXT
- NXT Building Tips (PDF)
The following two tabs change content below.
The Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) in Boston, Massachusetts, is dedicated to improving engineering education in the classroom, from Kindergarten to college. The Center houses faculty, staff, and graduate students from engineering disciplines and the education department.
Latest posts by CEEO (see all)
- Chair for Mr Bear - 21 August 2020
- Assistive Technology: Making Lives Easier - 20 August 2020
- Sturdy Tower - 14 June 2020
- Going the Distance - 21 May 2020
- GPS accuracy testing with LEGO bricks - 10 September 2015