ROBOLAB for LabVIEW is an add-on for LabVIEW that enables you to run the classic and much loved ROBOLAB within a current installation of LabVIEW.
- This is not a standalone product, so a version of LabVIEW (e.g. LVLM, LV4E, etc.) is required.
- The RCX USB tower works on Mac and 32-bit Windows, but NOT 64-bit Windows.
- The RCX 9V battery tower works on all operating systems.
- NXT works on all operating systems
- ROBOLAB for LABVIEW works on all flavors of LabVIEW after 2010 (but could be recompiled for earlier ones if we need to).
- To support the NXT, the Fantom drivers are required (if you have installed LVLM or LV4E, then these drivers would be installed already).
- To support the RCX, tower drivers are required.
- Download the relevant version of the ROBOLAB add-on (below). DO NOT UNZIP. (Mac users: Use a right button click and select “Save Link As…”)
- Download the installer (below). (Mac users: Use a right button click and select “Save Link As…”)
- Unzip the installer only. (Do not
- Ensure that both the installer and the add-on zip file are in the same folder (the installer will unzip the zip file).
- Open the installer in LabVIEW.
- Go through the install steps (it should start running automatically – this takes a while as it has to recompile everything)
- Close all windows and restart LabVIEW.
- Go to the Tools menu and select Robolab 2.9.4d…
RoboLabMac.zipDo not unzip these!
|RL_installer.viUnzip this and move it to the same folder as the add-on|