The idea of this radical challenge is to use the ultrasonic sensor, touch sensors, and buttons on the NXT to create a guitar. The ultrasonic sensor can control the pitch of the note based on the location of the user’s hand, and the touch sensors can control other parameters of the note created. Rock on, friends.
The following two tabs change content below.
The Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) in Boston, Massachusetts, is dedicated to improving engineering education in the classroom, from Kindergarten to college. The Center houses faculty, staff, and graduate students from engineering disciplines and the education department.
Latest posts by CEEO (see all)
- Chair for Mr Bear - 21 August 2020
- Assistive Technology: Making Lives Easier - 20 August 2020
- Sturdy Tower - 14 June 2020
- Going the Distance - 21 May 2020
- GPS accuracy testing with LEGO bricks - 10 September 2015