- Quick start NXT guide for ROBOLAB 2.9 (PDF)
- Using ROBOLAB, 2003 (PDF)
- ROBOLAB reference guide v1.4 (PDF)
- ROBOLAB quick guide solutions (PDF) – These are the solutions to the ROBOLAB Quick Guide, found here.
- ROBOLAB icon reference guide (PDF) – Images of icons and their functions in ROBOLAB.
- Quickstart guide for ROBOLAB 2.0 (PDF) – This document gets users started with the basics of programming ROBOLAB 2.5 – 2.5.4 with the RCX. This document does not cover the NXT.
See also ROBOLAB programming icons.
The following two tabs change content below.
The Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) in Boston, Massachusetts, is dedicated to improving engineering education in the classroom, from Kindergarten to college. The Center houses faculty, staff, and graduate students from engineering disciplines and the education department.